Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

DAY 9: PURE CARDIO



So...i kinda messed up with my days if your wondering why i've skipped from Day 7 to Day 9. Basically i started Insanity on a Tuesday when i should have started on a Monday with the FIT TEST, so to catch myself up i didn't have a rest day on the Sunday (Day 7) I did Saturday's workout so i could start my Monday with the correct workout (Day 8) Cardio Power and Resistance. Making sense?
I didn't think so. 

All that matters is that this post is for Tuesday and Pure Cardio!



Why i am i posting this late, and why didn't i post on Tuesday...I've been on holiday! Well not really, i went on a countryside break with my mum to go on mountain bike rides, walks, rambles and some relaxation. It was just what i needed, but that didn't mean Insanity fell by the wayside. HELL NO. I kept it going, moving all of the cottage furniture out of the way to make room. I even got my mum to do one with me...PURE CARDIO, i'll tell you something though she kept up, and was even egging me on at times. 

Because Pure Cardio is really really really tiring and energy consuming, we went for lunch at the local pub (I ate healthy, don't panic - next Meal Plan post) the came home, watched a bit of Masterchef and prepared for the workout. 
Now the warmup always gets me on this one, by the end of it i'm dripping and it feels so nice to stretch. Compared with the last Pure Cardio, i've found myself being able to hold form so much better, it still hurts but i've found my fitness levels increasing for sure. 

A nice cold shower ended todays workout and then a walk with my two beautiful doggies! 

A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment