Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

DAY 24: PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT & MEAL PLAN


Now we all know how much i don't like Plyo. But today was really like 10x harder, my energy levels were so low, i don't think i had half as much to eat as i should have. Or i spaced out my eating far too much. Not to mention a 6 hour late shift at work. A combo of all of those things = unhappy A. 
But none-the less i had to push through, i always think if i miss one workout, at the end if my body isn't how i want it, i'll think back and be like 'that one day i couldn't be bothered, that's why i don't have a perfect body' So i am not willing to take the risk, come rain or shine, come tiredness or illness i will complete Insanity!
With the majority of this workout i closed my eyes, honestly..it helped, kinda. I mean i bumped into my wall a few times but...meh no harm done. The reason it helped is it just made me push through, i just kept thinking to myself 'NO PAIN NO GAIN, NO PAIN NO GAIN'...literally over and over and over again. 
Now because of my knee pain i've been experiencing lately the footall sprints i kinda had to take down a knotch, the pain was like a burning sensation which i totally understand is fairly normal, but i mean like 5000 degrees burning, so to avoid injury i just slowed it down. Definitely didn't stop, just slowed. And it helped!
My breathing is also becoming much better, i exhale at all the crucial points which gets oxygen into my body to help push my muscles to where they need to be!

MEAL PLAN

Two slices of wholemeal bread and marmite, i love it, i love it, i love it. With a cup of green tea :)
For lunch i finished off the stir-fry i made the previous night, i really don't understand what people don't like about re-heated food. It's stopping all that unneccesary waste, and yeah it doesn't taste like fresh cooked food, but it's still food! SO EAT! 
Again i had to take some food to eat at work, so itook a few rice cakes and my tub of peanut butter to munch on, along with a little bit of the tuna pasta i had left alsooo. A bit of a re-heat day today! 
Once home i had some chicken legs with a few new potatoes and a small side salad. YUM!


A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment