Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

DAY 19: CARDIO POWER AND RESISTANCE & MEAL PLAN


Still going hard, i went at it today..i had a really good breakfast this morning so it gave me what i needed to fuel my workout even better. Going forward i'll be doing this more often, more on what i had for brekkie below!
I think the most important part of Power and Resistance really is the warm-up, once you've done the warm-up your really sweating, all your muscles are warm and it gives you the motivation you need for the actual workout. 
The power jumps are hard, like super hard, after the second round of power jumps, fatigue starts to set in big time. But your body WILL keep going if you make it, there's no limit to how much you can push. Well there is, but you gotta just push push push. I'm still struggling with tricep dips i gotta say, the back of my arms burn like a mother, and i get a small ache in my lower back. Squeezing my eyes shut and breathing seems to help me push through!

MEAL PLAN

Reveal of my hearty breakfast.....dum dum dummmm.
A twist on a full english, seriously..you'll be pulling your face like 'yeaaah that's not healthy' alas....it is!
I poached two eggs and had them on top of two slices of wholemeal grain toast, a few grilled tomatoes, and a two strips of grilled bacon, i snipped the fat off before grilling tooooo.
For lunch i made myself a turkey breast, avocado and tomato sandwich on wholemeal pitta breads...accompanied by a salt and vinegar rice cake. 
Dinner i made two oven baked chicken legs with cajun spices rubbed into the skins, with broccoli and green beans. Tasty, but i think i cooked the chicken a little too long so i didn't eat the skin, but i guess that eliminates some of the fat!


A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment