Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

DAY 27: PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT & MEAL PLAN

LAST PLYO! AND OFFICIALLY THE LAST WORKOUT OF MONTH 1.


I'm again a flurry of mixed emotions, happy as it's my last one, but then scared of the harder version that is to come and reduce me to a former shadow of myself once more. 
As with some of the other workouts, although i really despise this, i find myself being able to get through it so well, to the point i'm only taking a rest on the last few seconds of a drill if i need to. The third set of the drill more so, it's just so much and because now i know exactly what's next, i'm either thinking 'okay, the next one isn't bad' or 'please no, pleeeeeease NOO'. Majority of the time it's the latter!

So my next scheduled workout is on Monday, this is Saturday's workout (done on Sunday..which should be a rest daay). I have a full recovery week next week! It's not really recovery, as i don't get to just not do Insanity for a weeek, can you imagine?! No..it's like part of my life now haha. 
We have a full 6 days of Core Cardio & Balance, for the first few days it'll be good and new and i'll be raring to go, but i think have six whole days of the same thing could get a bit samey..we'll see though as i might have a new favourite on the way. 
Stay tuned!

MEAL PLAN 

BACON! I haven't had bacon in so long, but i had it .... today i broke a little rule and had some bacon, on whole meal bread though..so it's kinda all good. It tasted amazing, but i can assure you i'll be leaving it off my diet plan for the next month at least. With Month 2 i've decided i'm going to be eating super super clean, i mean no sugar (at all, even in my coffee) .. minimal carbs (only on an evening meal) ... max protein (more chicken and fish with lunch and dinner)...and i'm going to actually cut out bread. It's not that i think bread gains weight etc, i NEVER eat white bread as it is...but it just makes me feel so bloated, i think cutting it out for a month and seeing the change, if there is any will give me an idea on what i need. 
So on Day 36 which is the start of Month 2, i'm going to post a list of my groceries, which will have every item i'll be using for the next month when it comes to food. If it ain't on the list, i won't be eating it! Even eating out, i'll have to be fussy, making sure things are cooked the way i want them, and no condiments etc. Hard life ey, but to get the results i want it's a change i'm willing to make!

Happy Blogging!

A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment