Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

DAY 18: CARDIO RECOVERY & MEAL PLAN

I'm actually caught up, and i'm sitting here typing this post drinking a fruit smoothie after just doing the Cardio Recovery workout. 


I really really can't stress how much i love this workout. It's so nice to stretch out your muscles after a hard few days of cardio, power and just craziness. The best thing is although yes it is a 'recovery' there's still a bunch of exercises to work your thighs mainly, but also biceps and core. There's not one workout in Insanity where you don't work your core to be honest, and thats good. 

ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS ABS

Not much to say today becuase i'm rather relaxed and about to eaaaat.

MEAL PLAN

More granola and fruit this morning, added some extra strawberries to my bowl..feeling fruity! Had to succumb to a cup of coffee for some reason i was feeling super drained. 
I soon sharpened up though and on my walk to work purchased a yummmmmy mango and pineapple smoothie. I'm loving fruit recently too, i almost feel i could live on it if i had to. No...there would be no protein and that would be bad!
I haven't had my dinner yet, but i have two chicken legs defrosting currently which i'll season with some spices, roast a few sweet potatoes to make some mash and boil myself some greens to go with...and voilaaa meal done! 

DIG DEEEEEPER.

A. 


No comments:

Post a Comment