Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

DAY 30: CORE CARDIO & BALANCE WITH PHOTO'S AND MEASUREMENTS

Progress!
That's the thing we all want isn't it?
When you start a new workout plan, meal plan, diet guide...anything to do with fitness, we all want to see progress right?!
Of course we do, i've been so excited for this point. I've been seeing little changes in my body, but stayed away from the scales and tape measure literally until this morning! You always notice little changes, like how when i workout, i can see my abs through my skin..woohoo! If only they stayed like that when i'm not working out, and my legs are looking trimmer and not wobbling as much! SCORE!

So, here goes the big reveal! Oooo i feel like it's Extreme Makeover or something...just not extreme and not a make-over. Ha! 

Before i started Insanity above, and today Day 30!


As you can see with both pictures there are some subtle differences. But that's what i wanted! I didn't expect to all of a sudden be a size 4, with a tiny waste, thin legs and no fat at all. That would be something wouldn't it!
I expected what i got.
My stomach in the top photo you can see is much flatter, i have more muscle there than prior and my overall shape has gotten a little thinner. I feel so much thinner if that makes sense, i no longer have the feeling of being bloated on a daily basis and that's due to the foods i'm eating along with the regular exercise. On the front facing picture you can see the fat around my hips has dropped off and i'm now more narrow around the waist. You can't see too well in the pictures, but i'll post my measurements below. My legs are also looking slightly less hench! I've always had rather muscular legs, larger than your average super model, mile long length legs. I'm 5'1 and have little legs, but they're looking more lean now rather than bulky...comes from the cardio i think. Here goes the measurements:


Weight61.4kg / 9st 6 / 132lbs57.6kg / 9st 1 / 127lbs-3.8kg / -5lbs
Size8-108-10
Body Fat %28.422.1-6.3
Chest (inches)3634-2
Waist (inches)3028-2
Hip (inches)3433-1
Leg (top of thigh - inches)2322.3-0.5
Arm (bicep - inches)1211-1
I'm so overjoyed with the changes, i can't wait until i've finished Month 2...especially with my new eating plan, cutting out sugar etc. Explained more about this on Day 27. Hopefully i'll reach my goals and have even more impressive results! The best change for me has been on Body Fat %...my ideal goal is to be down to 16%..i may not reach that before the end of Insanity, which is why i'm going to do Month 2 again straight after the 63days. I'll add in some other elements of exercise then, like going back to the gym and doing 5k runs like i used to. But i wanted to soley do Insanity this round to see what difference it made on it's own.

I'm over the moon with my halfway point results!
It proves hard work really does go far!

DIG DEEPER ...i know i am!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment