Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

DAY 12: CARDIO POWER AND RESISTANCE & MEAL PLAN

'THAT WAS INSAAANE'



It's so much easier now, i say so much easier but i mean that i can now do at least 3 runs of the exercises without needing to rest. I tend to only rest when i see someone in the Insanity workout resting. Makes me feel better i guess haha. I can totally feel a difference in my power with this one, i'm able to do more pressups now...and no not girly ones, real man ones XD without feeling like my arms are gunna drop off. My legs also feel a lot stronger, not getting that jelly legged feeling until right at the end now. 
Also i'm beginning to notice the definition in my arms again, i've always had quite muscular arms anyway but recently they've been covered with a layer of fat *sigh*...so now that the fat is gradually melting away, my arms are coming back to their normal form. Hopefully they'll become more lean than previously, as i used to be quite hench. Again, *sigh*.

Next up: Pure Cardio....OH GODDD.


MEAL PLAN 

I ate rather strangely today, reasons unknown. I started the day with an apple and a plum. Not enough i realised half way driving home i was pretttty hungry. 

Once i arrived back at my apartment i whipped up an egg white omelette with a side of cottage cheese, gave myself a well needed protein boost. 

I think i drank about 5 litres of water today too, no joke. Being out in the country in the morning i was soooo parched. My havfever makes me thirsty, no idea why either. But it's good in a way because it makes me guzzle the water. My other intake of fluid involved lots of green tea with jasmine and lemon (OBSESSED).

After my workout i made myself a salad with a tin of tuna chunks, and a dressing made of balsamic vinegar/chilli flakes/olive oil..sounds odd, tastes amazing!

P.S - I'm going to revive the whole picture taking of my food thing, it just looks so boring without it right?!

A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment