Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

DAY 9 MEAL PLAN

Had quite a varied series of meals today. Before i left for the Yorkshire hills i made myself some trusty porridge oats with water, seasoned with a little cinnamon and bananas. This fueled me up for my drive and i was still full at about midday. Once i'd arrived at the cottage i was offered a lovely cup of green tea after telling my mum about Insanity, she insisted i didn't have any sugar...fair enough mother!

We then walked up to a quaint little local pub with my grandparents who had met us at the cottage for the day and i chose to have a Thai Prawn curry with brown rice and a Naan bread. Now i only ate half of the Naan bread as i'm not really too good with white bread as it is, makes me bloated and to be honest i just prefer brown!

As a snack my mum had some chopped up celery, tomatoes and onions in the fridge left over from her salad yesterday. So as we got back to the cottage i just chomped on those. Not the onions so much....my breath must have seriously ponged!

Night fell over the cottage and we could hear those country sounds, mooing..baaing..hooting. AAh it was so nice and peaceful. After doing the Pure Cardio workout, i was crying out for some food. My gran is an amazing cook and she'd brought us some of her tasty chicken broth, which consisted of chunks of moist chicken, stock, lentils, celery, carrots and other veggies i'm not 100% sure of. But it tasted so good and was so full of vitamins i could feel my muscles repleneshing with every bite.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment