Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

DAY 20: PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT & MEAL PLAN


This workout isn't my least favourite, but it has one of the hardest (in terms of energy and strength) exercises i've done EVER. God help me for month 2!
The exercise i mean is when we start with basketball squats for about 45 seconds, then we have Level 1 drills. These are basically 4 push ups, run out with your hands on the floor, stand up and repeat. About 10 times i'd say. Straight after this you've got Ski abs, bringing your knees to the side then back to plank type postion. Gotta keep your bum down to keep form, using the core on these help you get through. Finally you got In and Out Abs. I'm serious, my arms are always shaking like a crazy person after this. All i can hear is Shaun T....'IN......OUT, c'mon y'all....IN......OUT' It feels like it goes on forever and ever and ever. Collapsing on the floor at the end is the best bit!


MEAL PLAN

I was a at work again for the majority of today, so i had a cup of green tea and an apple to start my day before hopping in the car to go to work. Once i'd dealt with a few cases of fraud (i work in a Fraud Department part-time...ha) my friend Anya and i went to our faaaaav place for lunch. BAAAARRR BURRITO! So good, i got tacos this time as i felt a little bloated to be eating tortilla. This time i skipped the cheese and sour cream, but the avocados are so good i could miss them. 
The problem with Bar Burrito however is that it fills me up sooooo much i don't feel like eating for the rest of the day. I have to in order to keep my metabolism up, so when i got home i made a bowl of tomato soup and had a bowl of fruit salad for afters. Very light and i didn't feel like i'd eaten a whale getting into bed! 

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment